Our taproom is currently under construction as we make some changes to better accommodate you! These changes will allow us to be open more often in 2018. Please check back for updates. We currently have postponed any brewery tours until January 2018. We have tour dates posted for reservations for January, February and March 2018.
Come see where Pub Dog beer is made by touring our brewery in Westminster, MD. Here are the details for our next tour date:
- Our next brewery tour is Saturday January 13, 2018
- On tour Saturdays, our tasting room will be open beginning at 11:45AM and closing at 3:30PM
- The tasting room is open to any patron 21 years of age or older. Customers who wish to purchase Pub Dog beer may visit the tasting room between 11:45AM and 3:30PM and enjoy our products on-site or for carryout even if they do not want to take a tour.
- Tours cost $5 and include a complimentary Pub Dog mug and beer samples.
- Select Pub Dog beers will be for sale for consumption on premises or for carryout.
- Tours and beer purchases can be made using cash or credit cards.
- Each registrant planning to attend a tour will need to register individually using the form below.
- Tour spots are limited and automatically fill up based on the number of registrants. If you change your mind or will be unable to attend, please email email@example.com to let us know.
- Our brewery is located at 1203 New Windsor Road, Westminster, MD 21158.
- Questions? Email us! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Our tour dates are posted 2 to 3 months in advance. Please check the calendar below for available tour dates.
- Ready to commit? Use the form below to check for available tour times and make a reservation.
Our beer list for Saturday January 13th is TBD
Our tour schedule for May 2017
Select a date to see available tours. Use the 'Next Month' button to check future tour dates. Due to limited space on each tour, please only sign up for one time slot per tour date. Additional registrations will be removed from the guest list for that time slot. Thanks!