Pub Dog Brewing Tap Room

Pub Dog of Westminster


Information & Frequently asked Questions

Our tap room hours of operation are:

Wednesday: 4PM to 9PM

Thursday: 4PM to 9PM

Friday: 3PM to 10PM

Saturday: 12PM to 10PM

Sunday: 12PM to 8PM


Frequently Asked Questions

Do you take reservations?

We do not.  All of our indoor and outdoor seating is first come, first served.


Are your outdoor tables heated?

No.  Our outdoor tables are open year-round, but there are no heaters for the tables.


Do you serve food?

YES!!  We added a kitchen and started serving the full Pub Dog menu in 2020!  Check out our food menu here and our draft menu here.




What drinks do you serve other than beer?

We sell house-brewed beer, seltzer, and hard cider along with wine, spirits, draft root beer, and sodas.


Do you sell kegs?

Yes! Please email us for availability and pricing information.


When is your kitchen open?

Our kitchen is always open when our tap room is open!


Can we bring outside food to the tap room?

Since we sell food, we kindly request that guests not bring outside food to our tap room or beer garden.  You are always welcome to bring birthday cakes or cupcakes to celebrate a special occasion.


Do you have food trucks

No.  Since we serve food we do not have food trucks.


Are dogs allowed?

Leashed dogs are always welcome in our beer garden. Unfortunately health code prohibits us from allowing dogs inside the tap room.


Do you fill growlers?

Yes! We sell growlers filled with our draft beer, cider, and seltzer AND will refill any growler you bring in.


Are you kid-friendly?

Yes, children are welcome in our tap room and beer garden as long as they are supervised. Children are not permitted on brewery tours.


Do you offer tours?

Yes! Check out our tour information page by clicking here.


Do you host private events?

We do not accept reservations nor do we have any private space available for parties or events.


Do you sell bottles or cans in your tap room or in liquor stores?

We are doing limited canning runs of some of our beers.  Our cans are only available our Westminster pub.  Please check with a bartender for our up-to-date list of cans in stock.


Are any of your draft products gluten free?

Our Hard Cider and Hard Seltzer are gluten free!



More questions?

Have a question that wasn't answered above? Email us and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!

Beers on Tap